1. Content. Creating truly informative and quality content will keep your readers returning to your blog much more often because the people don’t want to be misled and tricked into visiting your blog. Create economized titles that incorporate at least a couple of the keywords related to your post to draw the right trafic in the first place.
2. Frequent updates. Posting frequently with quality information is another key technique. The search engine spiders will crawl your site much more often. Frequency will help keeping the visitors who came once and are returning to find new and helpful content.
3. Incorporate your blog content into Facebook and other social networking platforms. Watch this you tube video! Facebook can be a bridge to your blog.
4. Index your blog. Indexing a blog refers to the blog becoming recognized by a search engines. This is something you can do proactively by submitting your URL within each search engine manually. Today, most bloggers would want to initially index their blog with Google, Bing, and Yahoo. By indexing a blog, your blog is more likely to show up in searches, therefore more likely to be visited.
5. Submit your blog to blog directories. Links are an important element to consider which can affect your ranking.
6. Comment on other blogs. Look at other blogs in your same niche. Comment on their posts giving them feedback and encouragement. They may find your blog helpful as well and comment on your content! All this traffic and linking will help get you recognized
7. Leave your URL within appropriate forums. Being present at community resource forums is a great place to recruit some traffic to your own blog. Hopefully they will find what they are looking for at your blog. This is why you should find niche appropriate forums related to your own content.