I just completed a Search Engine Optimization project for Bend Oregon’s Architect Scott Gilbride for his existing website at scottgilbride.com
Scott’s business website when first created, had previously ranked near the top in search engines, but over time and with the rules of the game having changed greatly since then, he found that his website had slipped beyond notice in the search engines.
I updated his website with improved and more specific keywords through out his website adding/adjusting the meta-tags, page-titles, title-tags, and the image alt-tags. His website had many images which were not utilizing the full potential of the alt-tag. The site also did not make the most of the individual page’s title-tags.
After including an S.E.O. package to his site, within just a few weeks he is now showing up on the first page and often on the very top of Google’s search engine. Here are the results. Check it out:
- bend oregon architect
- bend oregon residential architect(s)
- bend oregon commercial architect(s)
- bend residential architect(s)
- bend commercial architect(s)
- bend oregon sustainable architect(s)
- bend oregon modern architect(s)
- bend oregon traditional architect(s)
- bend oregon alternative architect(s)
- bend oregon custom architect(s)
- oregon modern architect(s)
- oregon sustainable architect(s)
Contact me (email@example.com) if you would like to service your current website or new website with S.E.O. Your S.E.O. results can be even better when we build your website from the ground up with S.E.O in mind at the very inception. There are many structural elements that can built into the very file names of each page which most websites are not currently utilizing. Let me help your personal or business web presence be ahead of the rest.
Comments are closed.